- He has 20 years of healthcare experience on Wall Street including alternative investments, research and marketing in both the public and private markets. He co-founded Black Diamond Research, LLC (“BDR”), an independent sell-side research firm specializing in healthcare investing, financing and operations, serving the institutional investing community at large.
- Patrick served as VP of Business Development and Investor Relations as well as a strategic consultant for Kinex Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology firm focused on next-generation therapies in oncology and immunology (now traded on NASDAQ: ATNX). He also has served as an advisor to CHD Biosciences, a novel antimicrobial company. Mr. Gallagher serves on the board of directors of BioSig Technologies, Inc., NASDAQ listed a medical device company that is developing a proprietary technology platform in the electrophysiology space, Cingulate Therapeutics a therapeutics company with a novel drug delivery platform, and Evermore Global a global special situations money manager
- Mr. Gallagher is also a Managing Partner at Laidlaw Venture Partners dba Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. and is part of the Investment Banking Healthcare Team.
- Matt has served as Chief Executive Officer & board member of Algorithm Sciences, Inc. since September 2010, and has more than thirty years’ experience in the healthcare arena, as both a healthcare and Wall Street executive
- Mr. Duffy has extensive development-to-market experience, beginning at Pfizer, Inc., in 1984, in Sales, Sales Management and Marketing (CNS, Cardiovascular, Anti-Infectives, Metabolic). He subsequently led the efforts to bring several important new drugs to commercialization including Synagis, while head of Marketing at MedImmune, Inc., from 1995 to 2001, and Cinryze, while head of Commercial Operations (Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Managed Care, Patient Services, Distribution, FDA Advisory Committee preparation) at Lev Pharmaceuticals, Inc. from 2007 to 2008
- More recently, from 2017 to 2018, Mr. Duffy was President, Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Board of Directors of AltMed Enterprises, LLC, a medical cannabis company, where he was instrumental in raising capital; executed an overhaul of the company’s Arizona operation which led to a significant improvement in productivity; launched the company’s first retail dispensary; oversaw the commercial launch of AltMed Florida; restructured the corporate operation and implemented a comprehensive budgeting process
- Mr. Duffy is also a Managing Partner at Laidlaw Venture Partners dba Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. and is part of the Investment Banking Healthcare Team.
- Director of the Vaccine and Immunotherapy Center (VIC) and Physician at Massachusetts General Hospital and an Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Poznansky will serve as both scientific founder and scientific advisory board member to help advise on the early clinical research and implementation of testing in the hospital setting and to help gather additional academic and clinical KOLs to serve on the SAB.
- Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand is an infectious disease specialist in Boston, Massachusetts. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Gelfand’s specializes in infectious disease. He is also a Clinical Professor of Medicine, where he has developed a novel approach for targeting (tumor) antigens whose sequence may not be known or structure even identified.